NEW Gas Strut Model F100A WhiteRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
NEW 2019 Model: F100A - White
Fits Most 22"- 35" monitors.
Monitor Stand Only - Does not include monitors shown in images for illustration purposes.
Built incorporating an ultra-precision gas-strut, once the weight adjustment is set, F100A will provide the user with effortless positioning of the display for maximum ergonomic comfort, relieving neck and back strain. Re-position your display with just a touch. Up, Down, Forward, Back and even monitor rotation, offering an unparalleled range of motion.
F100A provides a huge 700mm of extension and retraction from the base. Push away and free up table or desktop space when not in use. Enjoy viewing and gaming by rotating your display to portrait or landscape positions to increase productivity.
Weight range from 3.0 – 9.0 kg for the new larger monitors and maximum up/down travel of 345 mm. 360° swivel enables the screen to swing right around to make it easy to share the view of your display.
F100A provides simple and easy installation with product pre-assembled in the factory. Simplicity in table edge clamped or grommet mounting to best suit your desk space.
- Full motion flexibility in all directions for safe and effortless adjustment without the need for tools
- Integrated USB 3.0 ports in base
- Durable gas-strut and conical joints designed for smooth and stable operation
- Strong die cast aluminum alloy construction with fine polish finished appearance gives you the best aesthetics
- Integrated cable management provides a clean, neat and clutter-free appearance
- Compact retractable design increases your work space
- Fits most 22"- 35" monitors
- Support load from 3 - 9 kg
- Includes all mounting hardware for BOTH grommet (through desk) installation and clamps for desk edge mounting.
- VESA compliant 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm
- Upright lift distance: 345mm
- Extension and retraction distance - 700mm
- Rotation: 360°
- Tilt angle: +8° to -55°
- Desktop clamp grip range (desk thickness) from 12.5mm to 95mm
- Colour: White Electronically Coated Aluminium
My desk is transformed!By: Hambo on 16 July 2019My desk is a dust magnet, forever cleaning the damn thing! So after seeing a few desk setups on YouTube, I noticed a lot used a monitor arm to keep things clean. Yup that looks good to me! I'm tall so I had my monitor on a book, which was on a monitor stand - cluttered with loads of dust traps. I decided the F100A was the perfect arm to get as it would allow me to take a heavier screen and keep things adjustable. The two USB sockets would be handy too. Setup was fiddly but only because my desk is fixed to the wall with limited space at the back. I was tempted to go drill through the desk but I managed to clamp it on and once this was complete, the rest was a breeze :) Now I can height adjust, turn it or even swivel it 90 degrees for coding work. And my desk is cleaner as there's nothing cluttering it up! I 100% recommend this (or a two arm model if you have a multi monitor setup) for comfortable and flexible viewing of your monitor.