Perfect for EXTRA LARGE PLASMAs / LCD TVs
This high quality, wall-mount bracket is perfect for mounting very large flat panels (LCD / Plasma) to the wall. With two separate mounting plates, vertical extension arms, and a maximum weight capacity of 150kg, this model is suitable for very large, very heavy flat screen displays, up to approx 102". This new model consists of two mounting plates, which can be wall mounted as far apart as necessary, catering for almost any extra large flatscreen TV. Each mounting plate has a built-in spirit level to assist with accurate installation. Extension Arms are also included, for very large TVs with very large mounting hole patterns. The bracket also allows you to tilt your screen up or down, a maximum of 15 degrees either way, to achieve the optimum viewing position. Each mounting plate has a built-in spirit level to assist with accurate installation. Locking screws are included, allowing you to secure the arms to the mounting plates even more securely.
Dimensions of the Bracket
- Width: 1060mm (530mm Each Plate)
- Height: 510mm (Without Extension Arms)
- Extended Height: Max 800mm (With Extension Arms)
- Dimension of Each Mounting Plate: 530mm Wide x 240mm High
Dimensions of the Mounting Holes
- Min Height: 65mm
- Max Height: 470mm (Without Extension Arms)
- Max Height: 780mm (With Extension Arms)
- Width: No Limit
This bracket will fit your TV screen (and not be visible from front on) if your TV is:
- At least 510mm tall.
The four threaded mounting holes on the back of your TV need to be:
- Between 65mm and 780mm apart top to bottom.
- This bracket can accommodate a mounting hole pattern of any width.
Maximum TV weight capacity is 150kg.
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Colour: Black
- Lockable (Locking Screws) for extra security!
- Easy to install
- Built-in spirit levels for accurate installation
- Also includes a free reusable bubble level
- Brand New In Box
- Extension Arms are included
- Fixings supplied for most common installations
As with all wall brackets it is essential that this bracket is fixed to timber studs when mounting on plaster board walls.
Some panels require M6 16mm bolts which are not included. This bracket includes a variety of screws/bolts which are suitable for most installations. Unfortunately, due to the enormous range of TV brands and models available, we're unable to guarantee that the included fixings will suit every installation. Please check manufacturers specifications of screen prior to installing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Screen Mounts Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.